*wakes you up in the middle of the night* look at this it’s important
a kid at hogwarts who just wants to get a proper education but can’t focus because of all of the shit harry potter and his friends keep getting themselves into
Jenna B. Lacey, age eleven, knew exactly what she was going to do with her life.
truth is a matter of circumstance. it’s not all things to all people at all times. and neither am i.
What Would Khaleesi Wear?
Dothraki handbag: horse leather and bone
YOU GUYS TURN ON THE SUBTITLES
AHH I NEED A MINUTE
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD A GAY GHIBLI MOVIE OH MY GOD
A GAY GHIBLI MOVIE!
YES YES I AM ALL ABOUT THIS
what if the avengers spend the entire movie fighting ultron and they never get the upper hand and things are lookin’ pretty dire for them and then at the very last second pepper potts shows up and blows him up and then turns around and goes “that was okay, right? that was the bad robot? okay just checking”
— Nick Miller (via bleep0bleep)
h/t to amomenttothink for retweeting this.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to...”
Esquire Network is showing some kind of sports commentary wrap-up of the Running of the Bulls. It’s kind of surreal tbh. They’re...
little things that help:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a...
- “We are not selling hope, or audience gratification, or cheap victories with this show. The Wire is making an argument about what...”